- Prep Time : 35 min
- Cook Time : 1 min
- Yields: 8
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust
- 3/4 cup
- 2 tablespoons
- 1 tablespoon vanilla soy milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons
- 1 cup bread flour
- 2 tablespoons bread flour
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup Earth Balance® Buttery Sticks, softened
- 1 3/4 cups vegan mini chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon Earth Balance® Buttery Sticks
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
2. Add soy milk and 1 t. vanilla; mix well.
3. Add 1 cup + 2 tbsp. bread flour and salt, and mix on low speed.
4. Stir in 3/4 c. chocolate chips.
5. Gently spread into prepared graham cracker crust. There should be enough to nibble on as you spread. Chill in fridge.
6. Mix 1/2 c. Earth Balance® Buttery Sticks and the vegan cream cheese on medium speed until smooth.
7. Add 1/2 t. vanilla and 2 tbsp. brown sugar and beat until fluffy.
8. Add powdered sugar and and mix well.
9. Stir in 1/2 c. vegan chocolate chips.
10. Spread on top of cookie dough layer and chill.
11. Melt 1/2 c. chocolate chips with 1 tsp. Earth Balance® Buttery Sticks in microwave and stir until smooth.
12. Stir in 1/4 c. powdered sugar. Allow to rest 3-5 minutes.
13. Pipe or dollop chocolate mixture onto top of pie as a delicious garnish.