These warm tortillas are soy-free and vegan. They're perfect for making tacos, or for a snack with a spread of your favorite nut butter!
- Prep Time : 5 min
- Cook Time : 10 min
- Yields: 10
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons Earth Balance® soy-free Buttery Spread
- 5/8 cup water
2. Add in buttery spread tablespoon by tablespoon, pulsing it into the dry ingredients.
3. Pour in water and turn on food processor. Process until the dough turns into a ball.
4. Separate dough into 1 to 1.5-inch diameter balls. Flatten with rolling pin or fingers.
5. Cook in a dry non-stick skillet over high heat.
VN:D [1.9.22_1171]Warm Flour Tortillas,