These warm tortillas are soy-free and vegan. They're perfect for making tacos, or for a snack with a spread of your favorite nut butter!
- Prep Time : 5 min
- Cook Time : 10 min
- Yields: 10
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons Earth Balance® soy-free Buttery Spread
- 5/8 cup
2. Add in buttery spread tablespoon by tablespoon, pulsing it into the dry ingredients.
3. Pour in water and turn on food processor. Process until the dough turns into a ball.
4. Separate dough into 1 to 1.5-inch diameter balls. Flatten with rolling pin or fingers.
5. Cook in a dry non-stick skillet over high heat.
VN:D [1.9.22_1171]Warm Flour Tortillas,