- Prep Time : 60-120 min
- Cook Time : 5 min
- Yields: 4
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 orange, juiced plus 1 tablespoon zest
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 inch piece fresh ginger, grated
- 1 red chile pepper, minced
- 2 tablespoons melted Earth Balance® Organic Coconut Spread
- 1 teaspoon sriracha sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 pound fresh tofu*
- 2 avocados, small dice
- 1 personal-sized watermelon, small dice
- 1 large cucumber, small dice
- 1 bunch watercress
- 1 recipe tofu ceviche
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro or basil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- coarse sea salt
- extra virgin olive oil
2. Let marinate for 1-2 hours, tossing a few times in between. Serve raw.
*If you can’t get fresh tofu at an Asian Market near you, make sure to drain and press your tofu for at least 2-3 hours to get as much of the water out as you can.
3. Combine all of the watermelon and avocado salad ingredients.
4. Drizzle lightly with some extra virgin olive oil and sea salt.